Avoid Overloading Power Points

If you plug too many appliances into a power board that draw high current, you could overload your power point. As a result, this could cause a fire.

Here are the things to look out for and how you can avoid it.

 

Appliance Overload

If you overload and piggy-back your adaptors and power boards, there is the possibility of exceeding the powerpoint’s amperage and cause a house fire.

An additional power point is recommended to avoid overload and risky use of a power board – it’s a lot safer.